Senscient ELDS™ Open Path Gas Detector
- Gases detected: hydrogen sulfide (H2S), sour gas (H2S/CH4), methane (CH4), ethylene (C2H4), ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen chloride, (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Gas-specific Harmonic Fingerprint detection eliminates false alarms and prevents plant shutdowns
- SimuGas automated function checks are recorded daily and eliminate need for manual intervention
- Tuneable lasers scan more narrow portion of spectrum where water interference from weather conditions are minimized
- Bluetooth wireless technology and SITE software simplifies commissioning, diagnostics, and event log retrieval
- Senscient ELDS lasers are hard on fog, rain, and snow but are easy on the eyes with a Class 1 eye-safe designation.
- Fastest responding device for safety critical ventilation zone and cross duct applications
- No costly communication cable required between transmitter and receiver
- Significantly improves the safety, efficiency, and operational costs of your gas detection program
- FM 6325 performance approved for methane
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Brochure: Senscient ELDS Open Path Gas Detection
- Methane - FM 6325 Performance
- Manual: Senscient ELDS Open Path Gas Detection
- Sour Gas (CH4+H2S)
- Methane Ventilation Zone (VZ)
- Methane Cross Duct (XD)
- Methane Cross Duct (XC)
- Installation Outline Drawing: Open Path
- Installation Outline Drawing: Open Path (Methane-FM)
- Installation Outline Drawing: Cross Duct
- Installation Outline Drawing: Ventilation Zone