Latchways Personal Rescue Device®
The MSA Latchways® PRD is a lightweight, unobtrusive personal rescue device that is an integrated full body harness system for self-rescue. In the event of a fall the device lowers the person gently to the ground in a controlled descent.
- 65ft (20m) length
- Significantly reduces rescue time
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.14 (Full-Body Harness)
- ANSI Z359.4 (Self-Rescue System)
- CSA Z259.10 (Full Body Harness - Excludes Arc Flash models)
- CSA Z259.2.3 (Descent Devices - Excludes Arc Flash models)
- EN361:2002 (Full Body Harness)
- EN341: 2011 Type 1, Class D
- Successfully assessed against EN 13463-1:2009 and EN 13463-5:2003 under ATEX category Ex II 2 G c IICT3
- AS/NZS 1891.1:2007