Affinity 2100 Disposable Mask
With its high-performance thin and light filtering media Affinity 2100 is the new generation of flat folded disposable respirators from MSA.
Affinity 2100 offers effective protection against penetrating solid and liquid aerosol particles present in various work environments.
Meeting the requirements of EN 149:2001, the different types of mask conform respectively to protection levels FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3.
- Thin and light material for comfortable fit
- Anthropological vertical low profile design
- Pre-shaped nose clip
- Optional exhalation valve
- Colour coding for quick identification
- Separate adjustable elastic band
- Inner face seal for a better fit
- Hygienic pocket-size packaging
- Universal size for easy selection and less inventory
- High filter media quality provides 5 years storage life
- Dolomite-tested mask for use in high dust environments
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- The Affinity 2100 masks are approved according to EN 149:2001 (solid and liquid particles).
They passed also the loading tests as required in the amendment A1:2006 to EN 143:2000.
The classification of these products is NR (not Reusable), i.e. for single shift use only.
- AS/NZS 1716
- The product complies with provisions of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union TP TC 019/2011 „Safety of the Personal Protective Equipment“ and safety standard GOST R 12.4.191-2011, as well Ukrainian Technical Regulation for Personal Protective Equipment and safety standard DSTU EN 149:2004.