Affinity 1100 Disposable Mask
Effective, reliable and economical, the cup-shaped Affnity 1100 is available in FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 versions. It protects against most penetrating solid and liquid aerosol particles, depending on which class of ﬁlter isused. The specially selected ﬁlter media provides excellent effciency and enhanced durability.
The cost-effective unit also comes in a special odor-removal version that offer relief from low concentration levels of acid gases (including HF).
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Snug ﬁt
- Smooth material
- Sealed tabs (no staples and no addtional plastic parts)
- Optional exhalation valve
- Valve colour coding for quick identiﬁcation
- Thin and light material for comfortable ﬁt
- Universal size for easy selection and less inventory
- High ﬁlter media quality provides 5 years storage life
- Dolomite-tested mask for use in high dust environments
FFP3 also features:
- Separate adjustable elastic band
- Inner face seal for a better ﬁt
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- The Affinity 1100 masks are approved according to EN 149:2001 (solid and liquid particles).
They passed also the loading tests as required in the amendment A1:2006 to EN 143:2000.
- AS/NZS 1716
- The product complies with provisions of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union TP TC 019/2011 „Safety of the Personal Protective Equipment“ and safety standard GOST R 12.4.191-2011, as well Ukrainian Technical Regulation for Personal Protective Equipment and safety standard DSTU EN 149:2004.