MSA G1 SCBA Integrated TIC
The MSA G1 SCBA with Integrated Thermal Imaging Camera provides EVERY firefighter the ability to see in dark and smoke filled environments, aiding in the speed and effectiveness of your operation from the initial 360, to working the fire, overhaul and rescue. This sight is provided through a Thermal Imaging Camera that is integrated into the G1 SCBA Control Module, eliminating the need to carry an additional piece of bulky equipment and the concern of an additional snag hazard.
NFPA 1981 Approved – Now Shipping!
- No additional bulky equipment added to your facepiece or hanging from your gear
- Compatible with all G1 SCBA via a simple field upgrade
- Powered by the G1’s single integrated power source - Never check multiple battery again
- Single button functionality allows for simple, intuitive use
- Lightweight - Only adds 4.2 oz. over the standard MSA G1 Control Module
- Up to five user selectable palettes - 10-plus additional palettes available via MSA A2 software
- 220 x 176 display ensures crystal clear images
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- NFPA 1981-2018
- NFPA 1982-2018
- NIOSH CBRN Approval Documentation